Friday, September 19, 2014

Driving In Fear

I am the QUEEN of procrastination! I have been told for a while now that I need new breaks and new tires on my poor little Toyota Scion. ( I drive a standard like a boss) A couple weeks ago my water pump went, and my mechanic said I needed new tires like last week because there is metal poking through one..... But I said... It can wait. I mean I just spent $ 400 on a water pump!

So now I drive in fear because the tire is getting flatter and flatter and I have such a long commute to work. (I'm getting new front tires tomorrow I promise) My fear is I will get a flat, like I have before. And the last time I got a flat, things didn't go so well. I attempted to change it myself. Therefore, I put the donut on my car. I was so proud! Only to be told my a bunch of people at a rest stop on my way home from Boston that I had put the donut on backwards. ... Don't ask me how I did this. I have no idea. All I cared about is that it was drivable.

So I ask that you all pray that today I make it home and to the tire shop without having to call for assistance. It's Friday, I don't want it ruin my plans of going home, drinking wine and watching my Big Brother/ live feeds like the no life weirdo I am ;)

I'll post a real blog later, this was just a rant and a story that was on my mind.

Till then...

Kaitlyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment