Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Truth: Part one

I'm going to admit that Jay, you shouldn't be reading this. Even though you know all of what I'm going to confess or share in my 'Truth' posts. I just feel like it may just not be what you want to hear. But I need to get some of this shit out.

Truth one, I started this blog after finding my ex's new girlfriends blog. And all the girl blogs about is him. And how he's so chivalrous, and romantic and blah blah blah! What really ticked me off was in the first blog of hers I read she said that he told her that she is the first girl he has ever said I love you to. Um, I'm sorry girl, but if you believe that crap you're sadly mistaken. I was with him for 5 years. He was telling me he loved this past January. I'm not saying he doesn't love you but really? Anyway.

Let me rewind.

I was with this man for 5 years. He came into my life when my son was just turning 3. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and he scooped me off my feet. In a way he saved me. Which now years later I'm finally realizing he is the type of guy who just wants to date a helpless girl, and if she has a kid, which his new girlfriend does, the BONUS for him! He's great with kids. So basically he replaced me and my son for another girl and her younger son. Pattern? He calls her son little dude. He called my son little dude. He put my son before everything and that's why I loved him. He did sweet things, like opening doors for me and when I was sick he would always do something to make me feel better. For example, I love Twilight, so when I would be PMSing he would put it on for me, get me chocolate or Chinese food and kiss me quietly while I went through my mood swings. Which apperently he does for her to. Lol okay.

Basically my point for this blog is to say the truth. The truth is, I'm happy he thinks he's in love. I'm happy he moved on because I have. I'm glad someone else has to put up with his mind games. I am so blessed to have a boyfriend now who loves me for all my faults and all my weaknesses and puts up with me. I feel bad for her cause I think maybe he will break her heart. But like the title of my blog, you live and learn.

There is a lot more to this whole story, and maybe in time I'll fill in the blanks. But for now, I'm happy. I love my man. I can't wait to marry him and have his children. He is my future. And my past is pathetic and doesn't matter to me anymore.

Till next time....

Kaitlyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment